The first thing I’ve been doing for training is to tell everyone I know about my plan. I want to build a lot of peer pressure so I feel accountable.
Given how crazy this project is, I am pretty sure nobody would be really sorry if I wouldn’t pull it off. But some people believe in me and I wouldn’t want to disappoint them!
The overall plan is the following:
- Winter solstice 19-20 Dec 2020 – 150km minimum
- April – start of Rynkeby cycling season
- July 2021 – Going from Travemünde to Paris – 1200km in 6 days
- August 2021 – 300km
- September 2021 – 400km
- October 2021 – 600km
- 2022 – Maybe Ruska. But it’s 2000km, and that’s a lot…
- 2023 – Super Randonneur series to qualify for PBP
- August 2023 – Paris Brest Paris