The first thing I’ve been doing for training is to tell everyone I know about my plan. I want to build a lot of peer pressure so I feel accountable.
Given how crazy this project is, I am pretty sure nobody would be really sorry if I wouldn’t pull it off. But some people believe in me and I wouldn’t want to disappoint them!
The overall plan is the following:
- Winter solstice 19-20 Dec 2020 – 150km minimum – DONE
- April – start of Rynkeby cycling season – DONE
- April 24th – 200km – DONE
- May 8th – 300km – DONE
- June 5-6 – 600km – DONE
- July 2021 – Tour de Finland – 1200km in 8 days – DONE
- August 2021 – 400km – DONE (389km)
- September 2021 – 200km
- 2022 – As many Brevets as possible. Possibly abroad
- 2023 – Super Randonneur series to qualify for PBP
- August 2023 – Paris Brest Paris